IGT's new TrimLine machine cabinet design incorporates the latest in advanced technology, providing additional features that benefit operators and players alike.
The fundamental look and feel of the gaming machine as we know it has changed to a sleeker cabinet style and a reduced machine footprint enabling operators to optimize machine placement, which ultimately provides players with more machines to play.
- Button panel layout is user-friendly and includes a soft urethane wrist rest for comfort
- Flat-bed note entry of the bill acceptor makes the insertion of tickets and bills easier for players
- Top box design reduces LCD glare
- Standard or Premium Chrome door options
IGT's TrimLine product includes all of the popular options of IGT's legacy products you have come to expect and enjoy, and offers other notable added features including:
- Improved sound quality with a refined audio system and new speakers
- Lower placement of speakers delivers a superior stereo imaging
- Support for all current coin handling, printer, and bill acceptor model requirements
- Support for IGT's new family of USB peripheral devices
- New simplified harnessing for ease of service
- IGT Engineering's goal of strict security and cabinet reliability expectations strike a perfect balance
- Lighted display with custom glass option
Inside the new TrimLine cabinet resides IGT's innovative Advanced Video Platform (AVP®) technology that provides the technical horsepower needed to play the hottest new games. Here is a quick look at the features of the AVP® platform.